Friday, September 9, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

I'm going to try to make this a regular feature on this blog. Every Friday...or every other Friday...or every once in a while on Friday... I will feature one of my "favorite things". It may be a kitchen gadget, fashion tip, song, etc. So on with this Friday's installment:

REYNOLD'S SLOW COOKER LINERS
Ya'll I LOVE these things! No more scrubbing baked on BBQ sauce off the sides of my crock pot. I just lift the bag out, tie it up, and toss it in the trash! These will make you want to use your slow cooker all winter long!



2 comments:

DebbieP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DebbieP said...

It's the little things somethimes that can make a difference! Clean-up can be a bear with a croc pot! I would love some croc pot recipies if you have some good ones to share, please?