Saturday, May 29, 2010

Book Review: Never Let You Go

If you're looking for some great fiction reading for your summer book list then you should definitely read this book!

Lexi is a single mother, working two jobs, and raising her nine year old daughter Molly. Years after her sister was murdered Lexi is faced with old demons. The man who killed her sister is up for parole and the husband that abandoned her and Molly has returned. Lexi's world is soon crashing in as she is faced with her past. She has to come to terms with knowing that in Christ all things are made new but her very real past sins have come to confront her.

The only other book I've read by this author was co-written by Ted Dekker. I wasn't sure how I would like Erin Healy's writing on it's own. I was pleasantly surprised. I was hooked by chapter 3 and couldn't put the book down. I wanted to keep reading until the end.

You can purchase your copy here.

Full disclosure - this book was provided free of charge by Thomas Nelson Publishers in exchange for my honest review.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This sounds like a good book! I've got a Billy Graham bio that I need to start, but I haven't had the time yet.