Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So close yet so far away...

31....That is the number of school days left in the 2009-2010 school year. Sounds doable right?! Well, if you were in the classroom with the 18 wild and distracted aliens that have taken over the bodies of my usually well behaved students you would feel like 31 days is an eternity! Seriously, I walked a students into another teachers classroom today and said, "can he sit he for a few minutes for his own safety?". Read, "If I don't get him in a new environment and take a break I'm gonna be in the newspaper"!

Tomorrow we go on a field trip to see Charlotte's Web @ the Classic Center. I've been praying the aliens away and the lovely students I know to be mine to return. Hopefully I will be able to blog about our adventures rather than have you read about them in the local newspaper - since they probably won't let me update my blog from prison! :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey, I just drop my kid off at school every morning and I know I'm counting down!