Sunday, November 29, 2009

I've been approved...again!

So, if you've been following this little blog here you are aware that I'm a book reviewer for Thomas Nelson Publishers (who just happen to publish one of my favorite authors: Ted Dekker). Well, you also know that I LOVE Mark Batterson's blog and books. I read "Wild Goose Chase" roughly 5 times cover to cover. But I referred to it much more often than that (I actually had to put it away because I was reading it more than my bible!).

Anyway, the point of this post is to let you know that I've been approved by Mark Batterson's publisher to get an advanced copy of his new book "Primal". Ya'll I can't really explain to you how crazy excited I am about this! You see, Dekker is my favorite fiction author but Batterson is probably my favorite non-fiction author.

My review of "Primal" will be coming around December 15! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

DebbieP said...

Whoo hoo! That is so cool Rachel!!!

Debbie C. said...

I don't know any of his writings, but you are making me want to!