Thursday, October 15, 2009

Silence is golden?

So, I'm quite frustrated right now and really need to vent. BUT if I vent about why I'm frustrated then I fear I will only dig a deeper hole, and then be even more frustrated! Confused yet? Yeah, me too!

All I'll say is usually my NOT keeping my big mouth shut gets me in trouble. So, with my current "modified voice rest" mandate from the doctor I've been much quieter than usual. Ok, maybe not MUCH quieter, but quieter nonetheless. Anywho.....now I'm in a bit of trouble for being too quiet. Seems that gives a "I'm not on board with this" impression! I guess silence in NOT golden!

Is your sweet head spinning trying to make sense of this dear blog readers? Well, mine is too! Sorry to be so vague. Just had to vent without really venting!

2 comments:

DebbieP said...

Let it out sister!

Debbie C. said...

You know, it's like the old saying "you're ***** if you do, you're ***** if you don't." Sorry - and I hope you get that voice back, full throttle, soon! :)