Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One Glass or Two?

Directions on my antibiotic: Take with a full glass of water.
Inside the patient info. package: Drinking too much water will cause the medicine to dilute and not be as effective.

Directions on decongestant: Take with a full glass of water.

So, I've been trying to figure out if I should drink 1 full glass for each of these medications. OR, is 1 glass sufficient for both.

This is what consumes my thoughts every 12 hours when I'm faced with medications and water!

I switch between 1 glass and 2 every time I take it. That way I'm doing it right at least half the time!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good call. I take fish oil supplements (supposed to help with mood and other stuff) and a multi vitamin, and each says take with a full glass. I'm thinking one is enough for both requirements - they're probably just worried I'll get the pills stuck!