Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's Church Sign Wednesday....

Recently seen church signs:

"Casual Attire, Respectful Worship" - I'm not going to comment on this one b/c it would only get me in trouble.

"Did your sins make the list?" - I read this one while having a pretty serious conversation on my cell phone while driving. I literally laughed out loud leaving the person on the other end a bit perplexed at why I was being so manic. I then read the sign to her and asked if she knew what list they were talking about. Should I be worried? I don't know if my sins made the list...what list?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

After seeing some of the signs around me (and posted here!) I am very, very thankful that my church has an electronic sign that just displays scrolling bits of information, and no pithy sayings!