Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's your signature?

Here's a great post asking the question Do you sign off emails with a Christian closing?

Personally, I usually just write my name or sometimes just end it without a signature. However, I admit that when receiving an e-mail with a "christian" closing I do feel a little more pressure to respond with one of my own. (I couldn't have them thinking I'm not as spiritual as them!). .

My work e-mail is set up with my "signature": Name, title (best 1st grade teacher ever! LOL), phone number and e-mail.

So, what's your signature?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I don't have a signature on my personal email, but my work email has my name, title, and contact information. I've never really thought about putting a "christian" message in my signature, but I have several who email me (for work) who do have a quote or verse in theirs.

Something to think about!