Friday, June 26, 2009

A change in the list

What list you ask? Well, the things I think my mate should have of course! Am I going to share that list with you today? NOPE! But don't feel rejected. It's nothing personal.

I will share one thing.
* Must love coffee - I figure as much as I love coffee it would be unbiblical for me to be unequally yoked with a non-coffee drinker.

However, a friend of mine was telling about her "new possibility" yesterday. As she went through a list of things about him to give me a picture of how they are equally yoked (so to speak) she said this profound statement:

"He likes the smell of coffee but not the taste. But that's okay. That means there's more for me!"

BRILLIANT!

* Must love the smell of coffee

See that's better! Oh, and for those of you that think I'm still single because I'm too picky. You may be right. But I'm a daughter of the King and should be picky! :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That opens up a whole new world - lots of people like the smell, but not the taste! It's like a whole new category of guy!