Monday, January 26, 2009

A New Cheesecake is in the Works

I went to lunch with a few of my friends this weekend. At the end of the meal we decided to share some cheesecake. If you've ever had cheesecake from The Last Resort you know it's good and really hard to choose a flavor. Well, I voted for the Butterfinger Cheesecake so we ordered it. And we were SO glad we did. People this cheesecake was AMAZING! I was savoring every bite and carefully detecting the ingredients it will take to recreate this masterpiece. I have a few ideas for recreating the recipe. I might need to go for a few more tastings just to be sure I get it right! :)
You can bet I will be adding this delicious cake to my list of cheesecake flavors!

Oh, if you didn't get to taste my Thin Mints Cheesecake last Girl Scout cookie season never fear. I have ordered an ample stock of Thin Mints for this season! :)

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Any time you need a taste tester think of me LOL! I've never had your thin mint - sounds great! You are such a creative baker! Have you ever thought of going into business? You could be the next Cecelia!

Debbie C. said...

Put me down for the thin mint one, also would love to try your version of the butterfinger, one of my favorite flavors!

superstarr said...

Mmmmmm, cheesecake... you can always count on me to do any taste testing you may need. :)

Melissa said...

Cheesecake and Butterfinger are two of my most favorite things ever. I think if I tasted the two together, my head might just explode!

scb said...

Next time will you try the White Chocolate Cheesecake? I want to know how to make my very own! :)

Rachel said...

Sarah - I already make a white chocolate cheesecake. I'll send you the recipe!

Everyone:
I'll gladly share the Thin Mints with you guys. I'll also enlist your taste testing help for the butterfinger one!