Sunday, December 7, 2008

Get to Know Me (Holiday Edition)

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope

5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend before Thanksgiving (I leave town for Thanksgiving and like it to be done when I get back)

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert). Sweet Potato Casserole

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Getting to sleep with my sister on Christmas Eve and waking up at 4 A.M. to see what Santa brought.

8. When or how did you learn the truth about Santa? I honestly don't remember

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lots of Ornaments, LOTS of white lights, Ribbons

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it as long as I can stay inside with hot chocolate with a book or TV.

12. Can you ice skate? I can...but I spend a lot of time on my butt!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Cross Stitch Picture of Santa from my friend Charity. My sister, Charity, and I all have a piece of the set. I'm the youngest so I got my last. It was a sort of a rite of passage into adulthood.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family remembering all the funny memories

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Mom's Pecan Pie; Starbuck's Cranberry Bliss Bars

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY TRADITION? Making chocolate covered peanuts and pretzels with my dad.

17. WHAT TOPS YOUR TREE? This year a star. Some years a big bow. Just depends on my mood!

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving the perfect, well thought out gift.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night.

20. CANDY CANES, YUCK OR YUM?? Yum for the first one or two.. then Yuck!

19. Gift Cards- thoughtless gift or convenient gift? They're the best! I love shopping!

22. Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman or Charlie Brown? Charlie Brown!

No comments: