Tuesday, November 4, 2008

While you were watching the election coverage....

... I was watching the SPAM cook-off on Food Network! Yep, there really is such a thing. I must say I'm amazed an a little grossed out by some of the recipes. I am learning new facts...
1. The state that consumes the most SPAM...Hawaii.
2. SPAM was served in Soldiers in WWII. Probably the only meat they got.
3. There is no limit to what people will make with SPAM. This isn't your mama's SPAM and eggs!

This is so much more entertaining than election coverage! :)

2 comments:

Debbie C. said...

Maybe I should've been watching the Spam coverage, as the other coverage got to be pretty depressing pretty quickly!

Melissa said...

I lurve SPAM - pan fried, with some mustard and onions.

Why couldn't they make it healthier? I guess because it wouldn't taste as good!