Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Starbucks Money

I received several gift cards for Starbucks for my birthday and Christmas. (Apparently everyone, including my students, knows about my addiction!) While using my card one day the Starbucks employee told me to be sure to register my card online. It protects the amount if it's stolen AND they sometimes add money to your balance (she said that they had never done this for her but supposedly that was a benefit). So I registered and didn't think much about it after that...

Today I got an email from Starbucks informing me they added $5 to my Starbuck's gift card!!! YIPPEEE! I'm very excited about free Starbucks money!

If you have or ever get a Starbucks gift card go online and register it. It's quick, easy, and you might get free money!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thanks for the tip! If I ever get one I will be sure to register it! That's a free Frappuccino!