Thursday, January 24, 2008

Watch out Athens...Here I come...

After much thought, prayer, and fighting the idea of change I finally found an apartment in Athens. It's time to move! March 14 is my official move in date. I told my current landlords yesterday. They have been the greatest landlords ever! Really, they take great care of me so it was a little sad to say goodbye. However, I know this is where God is leading me and I'm really excited! I'm also THRILLED to be closer to the church and my friends!

3 comments:

Debbie P. said...

I don't know how far away you live right now, but we live 30 minutes from Athens, so I can understand why you would be excited to move close to friends and the church! I am excited for you!

Todd said...

Well I guess this means you will be riding on the same rodes I ride on more often...bottom line is...you could literally run into me!?!?! Watch yourself!?!? Todd

Debbie C. said...

Yeah, for you!! I am glad you are moving closer. You will enjoy it. Can't wait to see your apartment. Coffee anyone??