Monday, December 17, 2007

More Church Signs

I forgot my camera on my trip to Alabama this weekend. I would have loved to have the pictures of these but I'll pass the messages along anyway.

"We shall call him Immanuel"..... because you ran out of "E's" or what?!

"O Come All Ye Faithful Worhip 9:30".... Can you say PROOFREAD YOUR SIGN!!

"God Is.
Any Questions?".... Well, for the unsaved person driving by reading your sign I imagine they have lots of questions. They're probably not coming to your church for answers now!

3 comments:

Debbie C. said...

I think every church needs a committee just to proofread signs and song lyrics - HA!!

Debbie P. said...

If I were the pastor I wouldn't even have a sign that required weekly sayings. That's too much pressure to be witty, and to be honest they usually sound like they come from a book anyway. All the typos give us a little entertainment anyway!

rick said...

part of my new ministry responsibilities will be to critique all the signs i see along the roadways of georgia...can't wait!

also, it can be spelled with an "I" or and "E"...but the rest are pathetic