Thursday, December 27, 2007

He Finally Did It

First of all let me say I had a wonderful Christmas. My family and I are very blessed. We all enjoyed our time together.

Now, for the rest of the story....
The day after Christmas my sister came into my room and woke me up at 6:00. I thought she was crying. She said "He finally did it". I don't wake up easily so I wasn't processing anything. I said "Who's dead?... Who did what?" She said "Jon hit your car. I'm trying not to laugh." I said " Are you seriuos?" "Yes. He backed into your car. He wasn't paying attention.". I sat up and we both busted out lauging.

So I came downstairs, waited for daylight to fully assess the damage, and had some coffee. My car is now in the shop getting a new driver side door panel and mirror. I get to drive his Mustang for the next week. He's going to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl so he doesn't need it. We were parked on a hill. His car needs a little touch up paint but that's about it. You can't tell it's even been in a wreck.

Welcome to my life! Atleast I wasn't in the car this time! I hope 2008 is car wreck free for me!

1 comment:

Debbie C. said...

Like I said to you before, you definitely have a "big red X" on your cars. Crazy. Oh well, I am glad you were not in it and no one was hurt. Remember 2008 is the year of new beginnings, so maybe it will be a year when you are accident free!! Glad you had a great Christmas - Love ya!!