Sunday, November 11, 2007

STRESSED!

I'm living in the land of stress right now. School is crazy. New mandates from the state and federal governments are causing us to change some things we do mid-year. Teaching is stressful enough without all the changes. My two best friends both have some medical issues going on. One of them is moving soon and needs to find a new job. It's a good thing. Her husband has accepted a new position. It will put them a little closer to their parents and me! I'm also planning/directing a wedding for New Year's. Every week there has been a new challenge. On top of all of that I've been really sick and unable to sleep. I'm finally feeling a little better. I pretty much lost my voice for about two days but it's back now.

I'm looking forward to next weeks Thanksgiving break. No school. Time with my sister and her family. A break from all the craziness. Shopping! Food! Family! What can be better than that?!?

3 comments:

Debbie C. said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling so crummy. Glad you get some time off next week, you deserve it!! Take care of yourself and get that voice back!! Love ya ~

about me said...

ok...several thoughts...first, i hope i'm not the friend moving (i'm not COTN)...you lost your voice...there was a time that i would've thought that was a good thing...just kidding...and what could be better than food, family, and shopping...while, the other "f" - FOOTBALL!!!
in all seriousness, i know the stress, i hear about it...education has become a political football that get's shifted from side to side...hang in there...and, thanks for helping out this week - mucho thanks.

Debbie P. said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are dealing with so many stresses. Although these stressful times are never fun, this is the time for you to see God at work. He is all you need and has all the answers you need to get through the changes in life. I would NEVER wish for life to be bumpy for anyone, but I do love to look back and see what God has done. He is faithful and loves you more than we can imagine and has a perfect plan. I am so glad you are His child!