- Fifteen hundred pastors leave the ministry each MONTH due to moral failure, spiritual burnout or contention in their churches
- 70% of pastors do not have a close friend, confidant or mentor
- 85 % of pastors say their greatest problem is dealing with disgruntled leaders and members
- 80% of pastors wives feel left out and unappreciated by church members
- 80% of pastors wives feel pressured to do things and be something in the church the they are really not.
October is Pastor Appreciation Month. We should be praying for our pastors and leaders ALL the time. It's important to take the time to let them know that they are loved and appreciated.