Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm off to rehab...

My rehab weekend consists of going to see my best friend. We are both in desperate need of a girl's night/weekend. We used to go to dinner once a month when she lived closer. It was good for both of us in order to talk and just hang out. We really are each other's sanity. So I'm off for a best friends weekend of rehab and stress relief. Her husband is keeping the baby for a few hours while we go to dinner Friday night. He's a great guy. And I think he knows we need this!
I plan on teaching Drew to say Ray Ray before I leave on Sunday (he's 5 months old now). I think he should definitely be able to babble something that resembles that with some intense instruction! I am a teacher after all! :)

3 comments:

Debbie C. said...

Have an awesome time!! Is this the little guy with the split personality socks?

Rachel said...

Yes, it's the same little guy!

Debbie P. said...

Hope you had a great time!