Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Fall!

Today is the first day of fall. The weather last Sunday was more fall like today than today's was. I'm looking forward to the crisp autumn air, leaves changing colors, and all the other wonderful sights and smells of autumn. I went shopping with a friend yesterday and bought new air fresheners for my home in fall scents. "Spiced Cider" will soon replace "Honeysuckle". Gevalia will be sending me "Pecan Torte" coffee. It's a a seasonal favorite of mine. It smells amazing and tastes even better! So Happy Fall Ya'll!

5 comments:

about me said...

& one of the greatest things about fall is the return of football! "Are you ready for some football"...

Rachel said...

Gee, how could I have left off football?! Oh yeah, I don't watch football!

Todd Strickland said...

Thanks for picture it looks like bars in more places (AT&T) commercial.

Debbie said...

I too love Fall and got excited when our weather turned cooler but I was skeptical. In GA we seem to get a teaser like that and sure enough, it is warmer again. But alas, Fall will come! I am waiting to find an apple pie candle from Yankee candles to get me in the fall mood!

Debbie C. said...

yum, pecan torte sounds amazing!