Sunday, September 16, 2007

A baby divided....

It's college football season. My best friend Miki is an Auburn Tigers fan. Her husband is a Georgia Bulldog fan. In the past they have co-existed somewhat peacefully during football season. This year they have a four month old son. The deal last year when she was pregnant was that the baby would wear the team colors of the team that won the Auburn/Georgia game. At her baby shower in Alabama (where they currently reside) I gave her Auburn socks and an Auburn pacifier. At the shower in Georgia I gave Wade Georgia socks and a Georgia pacifier. They recently took this picture of Drew's feet:

I've heard of a house divided but they have a baby divided!

He's a happy little man either way. He'll probably grow up and be a Florida fan!

3 comments:

Debbie C. said...

Well, either way, he's adorable and I'm sure he will be a fan of both in the end. Thanks for sharing, how cute!!

Debbie said...

He is so cute! I have seen license plates to show the family divided between schools, but never a baby divided! How funny!

Debbie C. said...

Hey, I heard you had a birthday!!
Happy Birthday to you!! Hope it was great fun and hope you got lots of gift cards to Starbucks!!