Friday, August 17, 2007

Emergency Exit....

I've joked that the trunk in my new car is large enough to fit a couple of bodies. I noticed the emergency latch in my trunk has a picture of someone jumping out and running away. It made me laugh. My old car just had a latch that said "emergency pull" or something similar. Then I realized it was glow in the dark. So if I get locked in the trunk (or stuff a body in the trunk... ) the latch will glow so it is easily seen. Micah decided he was willing to try it out the other night. So he crawled in... let me lock him in the trunk (he's brave)... while locked in the trunk yelled that it glowed really bright and it was really roomy... then pulled the latch and let himself out! He assures me there was room for another person in there with him. Now I know.

4 comments:

about me said...

it's the last two sentences that concern me the most!

Rachel said...

Hee! Hee! You should remember that next time you smart off to me! :)

Debbie said...

Wow, they're thinking of everything these days aren't they?

Anonymous said...

This trunk was not made with the mafia in mind, I am sure that when buying a car they request with out an inside trunk latch?!?!?
Todd